Don’t let the effects of a less-than-clean workplace take a toll on your bottom line. From lost days of production when illnesses sweep through your workforce, to slip-and-fall lawsuits and poor morale, a clean worksite helps you meet your production and safety goals!
Schedule your free
Industrial Cleaning Quote
We’ll come to your facility, discuss your concerns, and show you how we’ll help you meet your safety and productivity goals.Get my free quote
Service Point has the professionals, processes and proven results to keep you and your facility on track. Whether we are maintaining your cleanrooms, disinfecting your restrooms or scrubbing your warehouse floor, you’ll love the difference we make in your business!
Highly trained cleaning experts – Not janitors
Our cleaning professionals are highly trained experts in their specialty areas. Training covers proper cleaning techniques, responsible disposal practices, and intensive safety education. If you have additional training or compliance requirements, our cleaning specialists will be happy to get up to speed fast!
- Janitorial services
- Detail cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms and locker rooms
- Floor maintenance (auto-scrubbing, stripping, refinishing, burnishing)
- Surface degreasing
- Hard surface polishing
- Pressure washing
Keep your employees safe & productive
- Effective color-coding system to eliminate cross-contamination risk
- Microfiber cleaning cloths to maximize soil containment and removal
- Microfiber flat-mopping system that offers superior soil removal
- Dual-chamber mop buckets eliminate cross-contamination risks
- Green Seal Certified cleaning chemicals
- EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectant
- High-efficiency vacuuming with HEPA filtration
Flexibility isn’t just for gymnasts
We provide both on-demand and contract services. No matter the size or complexity of your site, we will build a cleaning program to meet your requirements and budget.
Trackable, proven system
We use a step-by-step cleaning method that we’ve got down to a science. Each step in the process is defined, trained, and mastered before we even come to your site. You benefit from a proven process that’s totally trackable and overseen by trained supervisors on site. If you find an issue with our work, we’ll be able to look and see exactly where the system broke down – and fix it fast!