Schools are one of the toughest environments to keep clean on a daily basis. (Kids are messy, for sure.) But today more than ever, cleanliness is next to healthiness. As illness-causing pathogens become antibiotic resistant and superbugs are born, the key to keeping your kids in class is cleaning.
Schedule your free
K-12 Cleaning Quote
We’ll visit your school and give you an accurate, honest estimate on what it will take to keep your school clean and healthy.Get my free quote
Did you know?
- 80% of germs are spread through contact with a contaminated surface such as a desk or doorknob
- The flu virus can survive on surfaces up to 72 hours
- Viruses that cause diarrhea last 2 to 4 months
- MRSA can live on soft surfaces for up to 6 months
Empty desks can lead to financial woes
Nearly 22 million school days are lost annually to the common cold, and 38 million are lost each year to influenza. This isn’t just devastating to your students’ education – empty desks can also lead to decreased funding for your school.
Three easy tips to make your learning environment ideal
American School & University magazine lists building maintenance, restroom cleanliness and indoor air quality as three of the top 10 factors for an ideal learning environment.
Janitors vs. Cleaning Specialists
At Service Point, we do more than empty your trash. We turn janitors into trained cleaning specialists skilled in removing dirt, dust, allergens and pathogens to keep your school clean and students & staff healthy. You will absolutely notice the difference!
Proven cleaning process protects students
Most janitorial services give high-touch areas like door handles, light switches, computers & keyboards, desks, tables, and drinking fountains just a cursory cleaning. All that does is smear germs around. Gross.
Our cleaning specialists are equipped with the knowledge and tools to capture and remove the dirt, debris, allergens and microscopic pathogens that present the biggest risks to you and your students.
Our process is scientifically proven to remove 40-50% more dust than traditional cleaning methods. In fact, our cleaning process was originally designed for a large public school district and is now used successfully in K-12 schools and universities across the country.
We go above and beyond in germ-killing cleaning by using:
- Effective color-coding system to eliminate cross contamination risk
- Microfiber cleaning cloths to maximize soil containment and removal
- Microfiber flat-mopping system for superior soil removal
- Dual-chamber mop buckets to eliminate cross contamination
- Green Seal Certified cleaning chemicals
- EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectant
- High-efficiency vacuuming with HEPA filtration
Trackable, proven system
We use a step-by-step cleaning method that we’ve got down to a science. Each step in the process is defined, trained, and mastered before we even come to your school. You benefit from a proven process that’s totally trackable and overseen by trained supervisors on site. If you find an issue with our work, we’ll be able to look and see exactly where the system broke down – and fix it fast!