We don’t have to tell you that your medical office is a hotbed of disease-causing pathogens. But did you know that many illness-causing agents can live on hard surfaces for days? And that regular “janitorial” services can actually make the problem WORSE?
Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) affect more than two million people a year. One third of cases are considered preventable with proper cleaning systems in place.
Schedule your free
Medical Cleaning Quote
Clean workspaces keep productivity up and sick days down. Just click the button below and we’ll show you just what we can do for your business.Get my free quote
Service Point handles medical cleaning with germ-free kid gloves.
You don’t want janitors cleaning your medical facility. It’s critical that you have trained cleaning specialists who are experts in providing your patients, visitors, and staff the safest, cleanest, and most comfortable environment.
High touch areas including door handles, light switches, computers & keyboards, phones, tables, remote controls and patient beds are often given a cursory cleaning. Not with us. Service Point understands the requirements of aseptic and terminal cleaning to reduce microbial counts. We begin with the highest surface and clean from top down until every surface has been cleaned and disinfected.
Areas of Expertise:
- Medical Offices
- Medical Practices
- Ambulatory Care
- Outpatient Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Acute Care Centers
- Medical-cleaning expert training
We know your health and the productivity of your office is at stake here. So we don’t fool around. Here are some of the specialized trainings we give every serviceperson that walks through your door:
- Infection control, detailing universal precautions
- Safety and security regulatory compliance, with a focus on blood-borne pathogens
- Common problem areas as identified by healthcare professionals
- Specialized cleaning procedures for sensitive patient care areas
- Quality assurance program
- Proven cleaning process
- Responsible disposal
- We eliminate your biggest risks
Our cleaning specialists have the knowledge and tools to capture and remove the dirt, debris, allergens and microscopic pathogens that present the biggest risks in your facility. Our process is scientifically proven to remove 40-50% more dust than traditional cleaning methods.
- Color-coding system to eliminate cross contamination
- Microfiber cleaning cloths for superior soil containment and removal
- Microfiber flat-mopping system to improve soil removal and eliminate cross contamination with dual-chamber mop buckets
- EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectant used in all cleaning functions
- High-efficiency vacuuming with HEPA filtration
- Step-by-step, proven process
We use a step-by-step cleaning method that we’ve got down to a science. Each step in the process is defined, trained, and mastered before we even come to your office. You benefit from a proven process that’s totally trackable and overseen by trained supervisors on site. If you find an issue with our work, we’ll be able to look and see exactly where the system broke down – and fix it fast!
Just a few of our medical customers